1. Collection and use of information
(1) In order to provide you with services by creating accounts, identifying users, responding to inquiries and emails, etc., improving software performance and appearance, recommending new functions/new products, etc., Xianhui will require you to provide personal information (including but not limited to not limited to your name, phone number, email address, etc.), and will collect other information about you (including but not limited to device information, log information, location information, and other similar characteristic records).
(2) Xianhui’s user experience improvement plan is a plan to diagnose system problems and optimize product experience based on the statistics of usage data. Our ultimate goal is to provide customers with better products (including official website, smart Software systems, various systems with official accounts as entrances, and all official applications and other settings, etc.) data information generated during the process. We only accumulate aggregate usage data for all users in the User Experience Improvement Program, and will not include or upload any content involving your personally identifiable information. The aforementioned statistics include but are not limited to: the number of page visits, the number of button clicks, the configuration properties of the setting items, etc. With the upgrade of the subsequent versions of the products of Xianhui Company, the scope of our statistics will change, and your behavior of downloading/installing/using the products of Xianhui Company of the subsequent version will be regarded as your agreement to the relevant changes at that time.
(3) Xianhui may combine the information you submit through your account with other services of Xianhui or the information of third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of Xianhui’s services.
2. Disclosure of Information
(2) You hereby authorize that in the following cases, Xianhui can disclose your information to a third party without obtaining your consent:
(a) if the disclosure of this information by the company is used to identify, contact or bring a lawsuit against the rights or property of the company, the website user or any other person (including the rights and property of any other person) necessary;
3. Information Security
(1) Xianhui will make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your information, but you should know that Xianhui cannot completely avoid risks related to the security of personal information (especially in the event of circumstances beyond Xianhui’s control, such as force majeure or Third-party reasons), therefore, the company cannot make any definite guarantee or commitment to the maintenance or confidentiality of private information. If Xianhui knows that the security of the data it acquires and stores is compromised or that the user’s non-public information is disclosed to unrelated third parties due to external actions (including but not limited to external security attacks), notwithstanding other disclaimers in this policy , Xianhui will still take reasonable measures it deems appropriate (including but not limited to internal investigation, reporting and notifying law enforcement agencies, and cooperating with law enforcement agencies, etc.). At the same time, Xianhui will also take legal and reasonable measures to notify relevant users when it deems appropriate, and inform them of the information disclosed and the degree of Cianhui’s knowledge of the information.
(2) You should pay attention to protecting the security of your personal information. For example, don’t give out your personal password, etc.
(3) Xianhui will take necessary measures to prevent internal staff from unauthorized access/use/disclosure of your information.
4. Collection and use of information on minors
(1) Xianhui requires minors to use Xianhui’s products or services under the permission and guidance of their legal guardians.
(2) If you are a minor, you need to ensure that you have obtained the consent of your legal guardian before providing personal information.
Although this Privacy Statement describes the standards to which Simwin Corporation adheres to protecting privacy, these standards are subject to change. If there are any updates, SMP will notify you of the changes and the effective date in such manner as SMP deems appropriate when posting the revised version.